Welcome to our first Virtual Amateur Photo Contest! From now until August 15, 2020, we will be accepting submissions of your very own, unedited, amateur photos. Photos will be judged on quality, creativity, and their ability to relate to the theme (specified in the rules below). Winners will receive Barnes and Noble gift cards:
- 1st prize: $50 Gift Card,
- 2nd prize: $35 Gift Card,
- 3rd prize: $25 Gift Card, and
Three Honorable Mentions will receive $20 Gift Cards.
Select photos and prize winning entries will be displayed in a virtual exhibition in the month of September. The name of the photographer and the title of each photo will be displayed with the photo. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com
- Who can enter: All patrons with a valid Mercer County Library card – professional photographers are excluded.
Theme: PEOPLE AND PLACES
- Format: All photo entries must be
- Original photographs – no Photoshop or equivalent,
- Saved as .jpg or .jpeg, and
No more than 1 MB in size.
Submit photos: Send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Number of submissions: One entry per person.
- Emailed entries must include:
- Name of Contestant
- Phone Number
Title of the Photo
Submissions Deadline: August 15, 2020