Wi-Fi is available at all our branches from 6:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight). You do not need a library card access it!
How to Access
- Go to one of our nine branches.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your device.
- Go to your available Wi-Fi connections.
- For Android: Go to Settings -> Network & Internet -> Wi-Fi
- For iPhone: Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi
- Find and select “mercercolibrary”. A popup should be activated that says “Welcome to mercercolibrary”.
- Select the button at the bottom that says “Continue to the Internet”.
Now you should be connected! If you have difficulty connecting to the WiFi network, please verify that your WiFi is not set to airplane mode and you do not have security software blocking the connection. If this doesn’t work, please see a librarian or contact us via our General and Technical Support Form.
Note: Hollowbrook patrons should connect to the Hollowbrook Community Center guest network.
Printing from WiFi is not available, but visitors may use a public internet PC to print from a flash drive or cloud
NJ Free Wi-Fi Locator
Most public libraries in New Jersey offer free Wi-Fi, even if they’re not yet included on the map. Libraries are a part of communities across the state, so you won’t have to travel far to connect with friends via social media or get some work done. Check your local library and see what they have to offer!
- Click on an individual Wi-Fi icon for site details, including location and Wi-Fi information.
- Click the sidebar button for an alphabetical list of Wi-Fi providers.
- To search for a specific location or area (for example, a zip code), click the View Larger Map button and then click Search .
Help expand the map
They are currently inviting public, school, and college/university libraries to participate. Please fill out this brief online form (LLNJ user login required to use) so that they can include your organization on the map.
Public Wi-Fi Security
Learn how to stay safe while utilizing public wireless Internet networks: