Patrons who need to print a document or file may email their request to the library:
- Draft an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the subject [Branch Name] [Your Name] print job – i.e. West Windsor Joe Smith Print Job.
- Indicate in the body if you wish to have black and white or color prints and the number of copies.
- Include your name and a contact phone number so we may contact you regarding a pick-up time.
- Attach the documents and send.
There is a 50-page limit for black-and-white prints and a 10-page limit for color prints.
Printing costs are $0.10 per page for black and white and $0.50 per page for color. Exact change is required at time of pick-up.
Library staff check the print email at 10 AM every morning. If you submitted your email before 10 AM or the day before, library staff will contact you regarding any questions about the print job and to schedule a pick-up time. If you submit your print after 10 AM and want same-day pick-up, please call the branch to alert them and schedule a pick-up time. Otherwise, please wait until the following morning for staff to contact you.
Branches Available for Pick-Up
|Branch||Address||Link to Directions|
|Ewing||61 Scotch Road, Ewing NJ 08628||Directions|
|Hickory Corner||138 Hickory Corner Road, East Windsor NJ 08520||Directions|
|Hightstown||114 Franklin Street, Hightstown NJ 08520||Directions|
|Hopewell||245 Pennington-Titusville Road, Pennington NJ 08534||Directions|
|Lawrence||2751 Brunswick Pike, Lawrence Township NJ 08648||Directions|
|Robbinsville||42 Robbinsville-Allentown Road, Robbinsville NJ 08691||Directions|
|Twin Rivers||276 Abbington Drive, East Windsor NJ 08520||Drections|
|West Windsor||333 North Post Road, Princeton Junction NJ 08550||Drections|