Below you will find many resources that you can access with your library card. These have either been purchased by us, are available for all New Jersey residents through JerseyClicks, or accessible through one of our partners. Need help getting started? Check out our “Tech Tip” blog posts and our YouTube channel:
- Introduction to Databases at MCLS
- Business, Finance, and Investing
- History and Biography
- Health and Wellness
- Kids & Students
- Literature, Language Learning, and News
- Online Resources for Job Seekers
- How to Online Resources – YouTube Playlist
Would you like to search for a database by title? Try using the Find on Page feature available on all browsers. This brings up a search box that searches the current page. This is how:
- Windows – Press the Control and F key (Ctrl + F) on the keyword at the same time.
- Mac – Press the Command and F key (⌘ + F) on the keyword at the same time.
- Chrome App – Press the vertical three dots ⋮ in the top right. Select Find in page from the dropdown.
- Safari App – Tap the “Share” icon at the bottom of the screen. When the screen of icons appears, swipe along the bottom row until you see the “Find on Page” icon. Tap it and use the keyboard to enter your search terms.