Tax Help Page
- Tax Assistance at Mercer County Library Branches
- IRS Tax Forms
- New Jersey Tax Forms
- New York State Tax Forms for Non-Residents
- Pennsylvania State Tax Forms
- Tax forms for other states
- Free Tax Preparation Services for Taxpayers
- Other Tax links
- Other Tax Help Sites in Mercer County
- Important: The IRS has sent notification that cuts to their budget have forced them to end the tax form distribution program. More ...
- You may obtain forms by calling the IRS help line at 1-800-829-3676 or visiting the IRS website at www.irs.gov
- Tax Help from the IRS (An online form and an 800 number to call with more complex questions.)
New Jersey Forms
- Libraries will not be sent paper forms.
- Forms can be downloaded from the State’s Taxation Division website: www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/forms.shtml
- To Have New Jersey Tax Forms Mailed Call 1-609-826-4400 or 1-800-323-4400.
- Contacting the NJ Division of Taxation.
- Where to mail your return.
- Or pick-up forms in person at one of the Mercer County Regional Service Centers:
50 Barrack Street, 1st Floor Lobby
Trenton NJ 08695
March 9: ADDITIONAL TIME SLOTS ADDED!! Call 609-882-6920.
March 30: ALL 2017 APPOINTMENT SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!
Hickory Corner Branch
March 2: ALL 2017 APPOINTMENT SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!
Hightstown Memorial Branch
February 27: ALL 2017 APPOINTMENT SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!
February 23: ALL 2017 APPOINTMENT SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!
Twin Rivers Branch
February 28: ALL 2017 APPOINTMENT SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!