Category: Database, Digital Entertainment
Freegal® Music is a free music service from your library. All you need is your library card number and some libraries utilize a PIN. Freegal offers access to about 15 million+ songs, including Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists. In total the collection is comprised of music from over 40,000+ labels with music that originates in over 100 countries. There is no software to download, and there are no digital rights management (DRM) restrictions. Access to Freegal is limited to patrons of subscribing libraries.
- Unlimited simultaneous and aggregate usage for an annual subscription fee.
- Affordable plans for all-sized libraries.
- Streaming and MP3 download of over 15 million songs.
- Ad free.
- Mobile apps for Apple and Android.
- Over 40,000 music videos included.
- Multi-language interface.
Right after you select the library of which you are a patron, the login screen will appear. This screen requests your library card number. Some libraries also request a PIN. Once you are validated, you will be in the Freegal App’s main area where you can browse, search and download music. If you have problems logging in, please contact your local library.
Go to the resource (external link)