The program starts on Tuesday, June 21st and ends on Saturday, August 6th.
Here’s how to participate on paper:
- Write your first & last name, age, and branch inside your log.
- Write down how many minutes you read each day in the appropriate box. (Any reading or listening counts, and it is okay if you don’t read every day!)
- Bring your log into the library each week between Tuesday, June 21st and Saturday, August 6th.
Here’s how to participate online:
- Visit the SRP sign up page to sign up.
- Log in each week to report how many minutes you’ve read.
- Stop into the library each week between Tuesday, June 21st and Saturday, August 6th!
- Prizes are different depending on the branch, so please go to the branch or call the branch for more information.
- You may chose to participate on paper or online, but please stick with your chosen format throughout the summer.
- You may register at any point throughout the Summer Reading Program.
- If you plan to be away during the Summer Reading Program, you may still participate during the week/s you are here.
Please click on the date and time under each event for more information and to register if needed. For directions to the location, please click on the branch under each event. Click here for the official flyer.
George the Magician: Magic & Bubble Show
Monday, June 27, 3:00 pm
Twin Rivers Branch
Boats (Ages 0-8)
Readers are sure to find something to float their boat in these charming books about water vehicles. These books are suitable for grades K-3. List compliments of NoveList Plus.
Sea Stories (Ages 9-12)
Sail away with these stories set on the deepest drink. These books are suitable for grades 4-6. List compliments of NoveList Plus.