The Teen Advisory Board is a group of teens in grades 9-12 who live or go to school in Mercer County and want to take an active part to help the library and the community.
What does the TAB do?
- Help run library programs.
- Write book reviews.
- Create social media content.
- Recommend items for the library collection.
What’s in it for you?
- Use your creativity to create fun programs.
- Make your voice heard by sharing ideas with library community.
- Make new friends.
- Grow your leadership skills.
- Earn community service hours.
Meetings are held virtually once a month. See below for exact dates and times. Community service hours are awarded for each meeting, book review and project.
Table of Contents
These meetings on Friday and are virtual via the GoToMeeting platform.
- July 14 at 3:30 pm
- August 11 at 3:30 pm
- September 8 at 3:30 pm
- October 13 at 3:30 pm
- November 3 at 3:30 pm
- December 8 at 3:30 pm
- MCLS Blog Project Information
- Fall 2023 Book Talk Instructions
- Fall 2023 Banned Books Week Project Instructions
- Fall 2023 Halloween Zine
Members of the Teen Advisory Board have created these zines.
- Issue 7: Summer 2023
- Issue 6: Spring 2023
- Issue 5: Winter 2023
- Issue 4: Fall 2022
- Issue 3: Summer 2022
- Issue 2: Spring 2022
- Issue 1: Winter 2022