Submit an entry and win fabulous prizes in this annual contest! Winning photos and other select entries will be displayed at the reception after the winners are announced. Afterwards, all photographs will be on display at the patron’s local branch. The name of the photographer and the title of each photograph will be displayed with the photo.
2022 Theme: Day or Night
- Amateur photographers only.
- Photo retouching (including filters) is prohibited.
- No virtual submissions. All photographs must be printed and sized 5×7. They need not be framed.
- Participants should not put any identifying information on the back of the photo.
- Must be submitted between September 6 — October 9.
Tuesday, September 6 — Sunday, October 9: Submit your photograph to your local branch.
Monday, October 10 — Sunday, October 23: All branches will use their own panel of judges to select the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photos.
Monday, October 24: The three winning submissions from each branch will be sent to West Windsor Branch, where a panel of judges will choose the three finalists from all photos.
Wednesday, November 9: The three winners will be announced.
2021 Amateur Photo Contest Display
2021’s theme was “Happiness Is…”. The below are the prize winning photo entries, the honorable mentions, and the staff picks. For the gallery of all photos, go to the gallery on google photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jijB1FhHufG3Xaw99. Thank you for everyone who participated!