Access the Mercer County Library System of New Jersey from any of your mobile devices. Manage your account, search the catalog, renew and reserve books.
- Search MCL’s Catalog
- Find the Nearest Library
- See Upcoming Events
- Schedule Curbside Pick-ups
- Contact Us
- Find eBooks, Audiobooks, and Movies
- Access MCL’s Databases and eResources
- View Your Library Card Barcode
- See Your Library Account
- Renew Checkouts
- Follow the Library’s Social Media Accounts
- Get Book Recommendations
How do I download the MyMCLSNJ app?
- Visit the app store on your device
- Search for MyMCLSNJ
- Click “Get” (iPhone) or “Install” (Android)
- Click “Open” to get to the app
How do I log in to the MyMCLSNJ app?
- Click on the “≡” symbol
- Click “Sign In”
- Enter your library card barcode (no spaces)
- Enter your PIN (last for digits of your phone number)
- Click “Login”
Things are showing up on my account that I returned or canceled. What do I do?
First, refresh the app by clicking the three lines in the top right to get to your account information. Tap “Preferences”. Swipe to get to the bottom and there will be a button that says “Reload”. Tap it. This will refresh the information. Check to see if the problem was solved. If not, please contact us via the General and Technical Support Form.