Branch Manager: Robert Bee
Circulation Desk: 609-799-0462
Reference Desk: 609-275-8901
Monday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Thursday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Friday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM
333 N Post Rd, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
From Route 1 South
- Take the exit to Quakerbridge Road.
- At second light turn left onto Clarksville Road.
- At the second light (about 1.5 miles) turn left onto North Post Road.
- The Library will be on your left.
From Route 1 North
- Take the second Alexander Rd. exit, marked “Alexander Rd. East, Princeton Junction.”
- Follow Alexander Rd. until you go over the railroad bridge and then bear right at the traffic circle onto N. Post Rd.
- Go up N. Post Rd. about a half-mile and you will see the library building on your right, just before you get to Municipal Drive.
- Turn right into Municipal Drive, then take the first right into the library parking lot.
From Route 130
- Follow Route 130 to Route 571 West (Princeton Hightstown Road) until you reach Clarksville road; turn left onto Clarksville Road (WWPHS will be on your left).
- At second light turn right onto North Post Road.
- The library will be on your left.
Check out the West Windsor Branch Library Featured Programs newsletter. You can also subscribe to the newsletter for information sent straight to your email monthly.
Wednesday Morning Bookies
Formerly the Friday Morning Bookies
Time: 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 10:00 AM
Click here to go to the Wednesday Morning Bookies Page
Mercer County COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Saturday, April 1st
10:00 AM — 11:30 AM
Ages: 6 months – 11 years only
For questions, call 609-278-7165.
Blackout Poetry Station
During the month of April
Unleash your inner poet at the blackout poetry station in the teen area at the West Windsor Branch. Using nothing but a marker and a page of text, you’ll transform ordinary words into extraordinary works of art. Make your mark! Artwork shown in the photo courtesy of Meg Baker, a talented artist with a unique and captivating style.
About the Branch
After being serviced by a bookmobile for a few years, the first West Windsor Branch opened in the former Christian Education Building of the Dutch Neck Church in 1966. A new, expanded Branch opened in the municipal center in November 1983. However, rapid population growth and corresponding increase in library use quickly rendered that building inadequate and in August 1997, the Branch moved to its current 23,000 square foot building. The bright and inviting new library is equipped with state of the art technology and comfortable furnishings to support research, quiet study and children’s activities.
Distinctive Aspects of the Collection
In keeping with our mission to provide materials and services that satisfy the educational, informational, recreational and cultural needs of our diverse community, our Children’s Department, brightened by Ilya Spirin’s colorful “Rain Forest Mural”, houses the largest juvenile book collection in the system, and our International Children’s Book Collection, which encompasses 16 languages. The Chinese Language Collection has nearly 3000 books; the Branch subscribes to several Chinese and Indian newspapers and periodicals, and our rapidly expanding DVD collection includes hundreds of Hindi and Chinese films.
Gallery space can be reserved for one month at a time for art exhibits or displays; three display cases (locked) can be reserved-also monthly-to display collectibles. (For further information, please contact the Branch manager.)