Monday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Thursday: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
Friday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM
138 Hickory Corner Rd, East Windsor, NJ 08520
From the NJ Turnpike
Take Exit 8 towards Hightstown.
- Follow Route 33 West (Franklin St) to North Main Street.
- Turn left onto North Main St /NJ 33. Continue on NJ 33 for 1.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Hickory Corner Road.
- Continue on Hickory Corner Road, crossing over Route 130, for 1/2 mile.
- The library entrance is on the right-hand side of the road and the library building sits back off the road.
From Route 195
- Take Exit 5b to Route 130 North through Hamilton, NJ for 6 miles to Hickory Corner Road in East Windsor, NJ (just past where Route 33 branches off to the right).
- Turn left at the Hickory Corner Road traffic light and drive 1/3 mile through the residential area to the library.
- The library sign is on the right-hand side of the road and the library sits back off the road.
Fiction Book Club
Time: 2nd Tuesday of the Month at 2:30 PM
Click here to go to the Fiction Club Page
About the Branch
As the largest eastern branch of the Mercer County Library System, the Hickory Corner Branch is a hub of activity for our community. The branch offers a comfortable space to read, study and connect.
Our youth services librarians offer engaging Baby and Story Times for children 3 months to 5 years, and so much more. S.T.E.A.M. programs for children of all ages, Chess Club, Craft Crew, and the ever-popular Slime Time are just a few of their many programs each month.
We offer adult programs on a variety of subjects, including health, history, games, crafts, cooking, current events, and discussion of books and film. Our librarians are glad to make an appointment to give you one-on-one technology instruction. Check out our branch calendar for current program listings.
The branch’s several community rooms are in near-constant use, offering meeting space for a wide variety of nonprofit groups. We also have a Quiet Study room available for everyone.
Be sure to enjoy Hickory Corner’s monthly displays. Exhibitors have ranged in age from 6 to 90 and represent the diverse interests of our community. Collections and displays ranging from rubber ducks to telegraph insulators to photography and original artwork are sure to inspire.