EXTENDED: Curbside Pickup Only
Due to the increase in COVID cases, all of our branches are curbside service only until we resume on January 24, 2022. Patrons of the library system may go to our online reservation system or call their local branch to reserve materials and schedule a pick-up time.
- Monday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 8:00
- Friday and Saturday from 10:00am to 4:30pm
- Sunday from 1:00pm to 4:30pm (Ewing, Hickory Corner, Lawrence, and West Windsor only)
- The Hollowbrook Branch will be available for pick-ups Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:30pm.
Other Available Services
- All live events are canceled, but virtual events will take place as scheduled.
- Book and AV drops are open 24/7 for the convenience of our patrons who wish to return materials.
- The remote print service is available, patrons may email documents or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org – use a subject line the includes your name and pick-up branch and we will contact you regarding pick-up.
- Reference staff are available via phone and chat to answer questions.
- WiFi is available in the parking lot.
- Patrons can access our 24/7 online collection of books, music, magazines and more by visiting our Virtual Branch.
Viruses & Vaccines
A new interactive explains how viruses and vaccines work and FAQs provide answers to many questions about the vaccines, COVID-19 and best practices to stay healthy.
Winter Reading Program
The program will run from December 20th to January 21st with the theme “Hello Winter.” Prizes will be awarded by raffle for PreK—2nd, grades 3—5, grades 6—12, and adults.
Behind the Books: the MCLS Podcast
Branches Go to page
Events Go to page
Services Go to page
Sign up for our Branch eNewsletters
Enjoy featured events and librarian picks sent straight to your email every month!